Welcome to Skedler forums

We are excited to announce the availability of Skedler forums.  We invite you to ask questions, answer questions, share your thoughts, feedback, tips, and feature requests in this community driven forum.  

Happy discussions!

[root@hpdf0026 skedler]# bin/skedler

LD_LIBRARY_PATH configured

LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_131/jre/lib/amd64:/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_131/jr e/lib/amd64/server:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/

module.js:460

return process.dlopen(module, path._makeLong(filename));

^

Error: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/rndax ia/rndaxia/software/skedler/node_modules/java/build/Release/nodejavabridge_bindi ngs.node)

at Error (native)

at Object.Module._extensions..node (module.js:460:18)

at Module.load (module.js:356:32)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:313:12)

at Module.require (module.js:366:17)

at require (module.js:385:17)

at Object.<anonymous> (/home/rndaxia/rndaxia/software/skedler/node_modules/j ava/lib/nodeJavaBridge.js:21:16)

at Module._compile (module.js:435:26)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:442:10)

at Module.load (module.js:356:32)

I am trying to install skedler on Redhat system but I am getting this error 

How to resolve this?

Hi Pinki,

Seems like a RHEL vs. Skedler version mismatch.  For Skedler Reports, there are two different versions for Linux - one for RHEL7 and another for RHEL6.  For Skedler Alerts, we currently support only RHEL7.   

What version of RHEL are you installing Skedler on? 6 or 7?  

Thanks

Shankar

I am installing skedler on RHEL 6.1

Thanks for the clarification.   

• For Skedler Reports, please download the RHEL 6 version from the freetrial page which has now been updated to download RHEL 6 version also. 
  • For Skedler Alerts, we currently support only RHEL 7.  RHEL 6 support is in our product roadmap.  Can you try using a RHEL 7 instance?

Regards
Shankar

Yes I have tried that but I am getting same error

Hi Pinki,

Sorry for the inconvenience.  One of our engineers will connect with you to set up a web conference and get you started.  

Regards

Shankar

Login or Signup to post a comment