To upgrade skedler to a newer version, follow the steps.1. Download the new version of skedler.
2. Stop skedler if it is running.
3. Extract the new skedler.zip to the same folder or to a new location.
4. If extracting to a new location, provide permissions to folders as follows:
- Change the current directory (or go) to the folder where skedler.zip was extracted. For convenience, let us call this folder as $skedler_home.
- Provide read/write permissions to the following folders:
5. Start Skedler as follows.
- Report folder configured for reports_dir parameter in reporting.yml
- UI files folder configured for the parameter ui_files_location
- Change directory to $skedler_home (e.g., /opt/skedler).
- To start Skedler manually, execute bin/skedle.bat