If you face an issue in running Skedler, the support team will request you to run Skedler in debug mode and upload the log files. Here is how you can run Skedler manually in debug mode and collect the log files.
Use the following command from skedler_home
- To turn ON set the variable debugMode value to true
sudo curl -XPOST <skedlerURL>/loggerMode -d "debugMode=true"
- To turn OFF set the variable debugMode value to false
sudo curl -XPOST <skedlerURL>/loggerMode -d "debugMode=false"
Location of the log files
Once you have turned the debug mode, reproduce the issue and collect the log files from the following location,
- Skedler reports log files from the following directory. Look for skedler.log, debuglog.txt and skedler-elasticsearch.log.
- For Linux/Windows in skedler_home/log/ directory.
- For Debain/RPM in /var/log/skedler-reports/ directory.
- For Docker in /var/lib/skedler/log/ directory.
- For AMI in /skedler/log/ directory.
- Skedler license log file skedler_home/log/license.log (For Windows: skedler_home/bin/lexlog.txt)