To upgrade skedler to a newer version, follow the steps.1. Download the new version of skedler.
2. Stop skedler if it is running.
3. Extract the new skedler.zip to the same folder or to a new location.
4. If extracting to a new location, provide permissions to folders as follows:
- Change the current directory (or go) to the folder where skedler.zip was extracted. For convenience, let us call this folder as $skedler_home.
- Provide read/write permissions to the following folders:
- Change directory to $skedler_home (e.g., C:\\Skedler).
- To start Skedler manually, execute bin/skedler.bat
NOTE: License reactivation (purchased license key) is required when you upgrade Skedler Reports from the older version to the v3.8 and above. Refer to Reactivate Skedler license key