Once the filter list is created successfully, you can configure filters either to the existing report or create a new report with filters. This article explains how to use a filter with the existing schedule report.
- A successful filter list creation. Refer How to create filters
1. To edit the scheduled report, click the edit icon in the Skedler home page
2. Select the required filter from the Select Filter drop-down. The drop-down displays all the existing filter list created. By default, the “No filter” option is selected.
3. Click the UPDATE button, to update filter details of the schedule report
4. This filter is updated for the scheduled report