To use Skedler Alerts (Free Trial or Licensed) you must activate a valid license key. A trial license key is automatically populated in the license activation form. If you purchase Skedler Alerts license, you will receive a license key by email.
If the server in which you are installing Skedler Alerts has an internet connection, use Online License Activation. If the server in which you are installing Skedler Alerts does not have an internet connection, use Offline License Activation.
- To activate the license, click the About icon in Skedler-Alerts Homepage.
- Click Activate License.
- The License Activation page is displayed.
- Enter the required values in the Name, Email, and Company field.
By default, a trial license key is auto-populated in the “License Key” field. If you own a Product license key, update the License key field.
- If the Internet connection requires a proxy server, click Proxy Setting in the License Activation page to enter the details. Specify the protocol, server name or proxy IP, and port. If the proxy setting requires user authentication, enter the username and password in the Username and Password fields. Click Save button. The License Activation page is displayed.
- Read and select I agree to the Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Click Online Activation to activate the Skedler Alerts Trial License.
- You can verify the active license by clicking on About icon in the Skedler Alerts Homepage