If you have an internet connection, please follow the steps given below to activate license key offline for Skedler-Alerts.
Skedler-Alerts is available in the following editions:
- Free Trial Edition – with the same features as the Standard Edition and a complimentary license key valid for 21 days. When the free trial period expires, Skedler-Alerts cannot be scheduled.
Once Skedler-Alerts is installed, to schedule Skedler-Alerts activate one of the Licensed Editions including the Free Trial, you must activate a valid license key. You would receive the license key along with the product download information. If you have any questions or need help with the license key, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: License keys can be activated using Online Activation or Offline Activation. If your server doesn’t have internet connection, please refer to Step-by-Step Guide for Offline License Activation of Skedler-Alerts
- To activate the license, click the About icon in Skedler-Alerts Homepage.
- Click Activate License.
- The License Activation page is displayed.
- Enter the required values in the Name, Email, and Company field.
- By default, a trial license key is auto-populated in the “License Key” field. If you own a Product license key, update the License key field.
If the Internet connection requires a proxy server, click Proxy Setting in the License Activation page to enter the details. Specify the protocol, server name or proxy IP, and port. If the proxy setting requires user authentication, enter the username and password in the Username and Password fields.
Specify the protocol, server name or proxy IP, and port. If the proxy setting requires user authentication, enter the username and password in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Save button. The License Activation page is displayed.
- Read and select I agree to the Terms and Conditions checkbox.
Click Online Activation to activate the Skedler-Alerts Trial License.
Note: Do not modify the License key unless you update the Skedler-Alerts Edition.