To move the Skedler with license from one server to another, deactivate the license (refer Step-by-Step to Deactivate Skedler License for more information) and follow the below steps:
1. Deactivate Skedler license in the old server.
2. Copy Skedler to the new server.
3. Verify the necessary pre-requisites in the new server. Refer Prerequisites section in the corresponding guides for more information.
4. For Linux systems Refer to Step-by-Step Skedler Installation Guide for Linux and Step-by-Step Skedler Installation Guide for Windows to install.
5. Start Skedler in new server using the cd skedler_home and bin/skedler (or bin\skedler.bat) commands.
6. Activate the license with the same key that was used to activate Skedler on the old server and use the same details to fill the form.
If you encounter any issues during the process, contact Skedler firstname.lastname@example.org