Build/Version Number: 3.0.1
Release Date: July 21, 2017
- Support for Elasticsearch version 5.5.0 and Kibana version 5.5.0
- Enhanced User Interface
- Designer Edition - Ability to create custom template for reports and ability to choose content to schedule the report
- Date Histogram aggregation chart appears to be cut without x-axis labels at the bottom. Refer the article Skedler PDF report does not show timestamp on x-axis for line, area, bar and heatmap charts - Fixed
- Filters with special characters not applied to dashboard when generating PDF report - Fixed
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Cannot turn on debug mode without restarting skedler using curl command.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in dashboard to get better results.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.