Build/Version Number: 3.2
Release Date: October 11, 2017
- Support for Elasticsearch version from 1.7 to 5.6.3 and Kibana version from 4.1.x to 5.6.3
- Ability to regenerate report for Grafana dashboard
- Ability to add text to the charts in custom report
- Ability to add individual page title to the custom report
- Modified license activation flow on new installation
- Tag filter support for dashboard
- Run Skedler as a service in Windows environment
- Added visualization name of top of charts during drag and drop
- Excel report not generated in epoch seconds format
- Automatic proxy not working in Windows
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in the dashboard to get better results.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.