Report history is a collection of previously run copies of a report. You can use report history to maintain a record of a report over time. Report history is an extension of a report. The reports can be viewed based on the time range.
Note: For Skedler v3.12 and below refer How to view report history
- A scheduled report in Skedler. Refer How to create and schedule a custom report based on Kibana dashboard
Note: The similar process is followed for a standard schedule report.
- Report Summary - Report Summary is the collection of all the scheduled reports
- Report History - Report History is the collection of the specific scheduled report
- The default time range is Today with the number of documents set to 25. You can change the time range and also increase the document count.
- You can also change time range and also the number of documents and click on GO.
- The reports that are scheduled for the given time range is displayed
- The Report List section displays the following details,
- Report Name - Name of the generated report
- Schedule - Last scheduled details of the report
- Last Sent - Last report generated time of the report
- Report Type - List of format configured for the report for the during the time of report generation.
- Datasource - Data source details.
- Latest status - Last report generated status
- The report summary page displays the list of scheduled reports for the specified time range. Click the particular report to view the report details of the scheduled report