Build/Version Number: 3.3.1
Release Date: January 13, 2018
- Support for Elasticsearch version from 2.3.x to 6.1.1 and Kibana version from 4.3.x to 6.1.1
- Historical view of reports
- Support for Search Guard plugin for Kibana
- Rest API support
- Tag-based search for reports
- SSL support for Skedler and Elasticsearch
- Send a warning email if report generated has no data in Kibana
- Enhanced User Interface
- Fixed Skedler reports upgrade issue lower version to higher version
- Fixed Grafana charts rendering issue in PDF report
- Fixed Skedler reports missing out details in Elasticsearch 5.6.x and Kibana 5.6.x
- Automatic proxy not working
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Kibana charts Timelion graph get cut in x-axis and Visual builder chart shrinks to the minimum size in the generated custom PDF report
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in the dashboard to get better results.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.