Build/Version Number: 3.6.2
Release Date: June 04, 2018
- Support for Grafana version from 4.x to 5.1.2
- Grafana Pie chart and with type donut do not retain the same shape in the generated PDF report
- Grafana Single Stat chart values get cut in the generated PDF report if the values wrap
- Grafana report with multiple charts takes more time and showing the loading icon instead of the correct graph
- Grafana PDF report not generated due to the authentication problem
- Skedler report generated the login form when using Search Guard security plugins in Windows environment
- Automatic proxy not working
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Kibana charts Timelion graph get cut in x-axis and Visual builder chart shrinks to the minimum size in the generated custom PDF report
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in the dashboard to get better results.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.