Build/Version Number: 3.8.1
Release Date: September 12, 2018
- Support for Elasticsearch version 6.4.0 and Kibana version 6.4.0.
- Simplified installation levels of Skedler Reports. Refer the following URL for the installation https://skedler.com/documentation.
- Upgraded license module.
NOTE: License reactivation is required when you upgrade Skedler Reports from the older version to the latest v3.8. Refer the following URL to reactivate the Skedler Reports license key https://support.skedler.com/solution/articles/8000069741-reactivate-the-skedler-license-key.
- Deactivation of Skedler license key in UI.
- Skedler report ignores the query saved in the Kibana dashboard when generating the report - Fixed
- Kibana charts Control, Vega and Timelion get cut in x-axis in the generated custom PDF report.
- Legends in visual builder charts appear on the right in the generated report irrespective of the legend's position in the Kibana dashboard.
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Kibana charts Timelion graph get cut in x-axis and Visual builder chart shrinks to the minimum size in the generated custom PDF report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler reports are unable to generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in the dashboard to get better results.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running Skedler reports is not connected to the internet.