Build/Version Number: 3.9.1
Release Date: October 26, 2018
- Support for ReadOnlyRest Elasticsearch/Kibana Security Plugin.
- Ability to install Skedler Reports through Debian and RPM packages.
- Support for Chromium web browser for Skedler report generation.
- Support for Report bursting in Grafana reports if the Grafana dashboard is set with Template Variables.
- Handled backwards compatibility of Skedler configuration file reporting.yml
- Skedler report ignores the query saved in the Kibana dashboard when generating the report - Fixed
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap with an exact view. Please increase the size of the heatmap dashboard to get better results.
- If the Kibana version is 5.6.x and below, and in Skedler if the browser type is Chromium, there is an alignment issue with the smart layout PDF report.
- Kibana charts Control, Vega and Timelion get cut in x-axis in the generated custom PDF report
- Legends in visual builder charts appear on the right in the generated report irrespective of the legend's position in the Kibana dashboard
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running Skedler reports is not connected to the internet.