It is now possible to export the Grafana dashboard as an Excel report and schedule the report as hourly, weekly, monthly, etc. Skedler will automatically discover all the existing dashboards which are created by you. All you need to do is just select the dashboard you want to get exported as.
- A successful configuration of data sources in Skedler configuration. Refer How to configure Datasource and Notification channel details
- When you launch Skedler for the first time, the Settings page is displayed. You can access Basic and Advanced settings.
- Choose Grafana as datasource.
6. In order to export to excel, click on each data source and configure it by providing username and password. Then, click on Test and Save individually.
7. Now, you can successfully create reports and export them as an excel sheet.
The following data sources are supported
Now, go to "Schedule Reports" and choose the dashboard you want to export as Excel. In the option "File Format", Select Excel. To know about creating a report in detail.