Skedler Reports 4.11.2
Modified on: Thu, 9 Apr, 2020 at 8:55 AM
Build/Version Number: 4.11.2
Release Date: April 09, 2020
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 18.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 5.x to 7.6.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.2.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 5.x.x to 7.6.x are supported.
- Security Onion - Elk Stack Version 6.8.4 is supported.
- Grafana version from 5.x to 6.7.x
- Configure the wait time to load the dashboard for Kibana/Grafana in the reporting.yml
- Support for API token authentication for Grafana
- Support for Grafana v6.7.x
Changes from the previous version
- Performance issue while sending batch reports - Fixed
- Excel report generation issue for Data table report - Fixed
- Excel report max row issue in Kibana dashboard - Fixed
- Incorrect Timezone mapping in reports - Fixed
- In Kibana v5.6.12 and v6.x, the regional map in the Kibana dashboard will not be displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- If the Kibana tenant name contains special characters like #,?,& and %, Skedler is will not be able to discover the dashboards from Kibana. Kindly refer the issue here
- If the Kibana v5.x dashboard has only one visualization and if the visualization is a pie chart then the generated - report is sent to the warning email.
- In the generated custom report, if you find any of the template elements with the triple dot, kindly refer to the following article How to customize template elements without triple-dot to overcome the customization issue.
- In the IE browser drag and drop of template, elements are not supported.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap with an exact view. Please increase the size of the heatmap dashboard to get better results.
- In Grafana v5.4.2, the Bubble chart is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- In Grafana v6.x, Pie chart is not displayed properly for the Dashboard layout in the generated PDF report.
- Kibana charts Control, Vega and Timelion get cut in x-axis in the generated custom PDF report.
- If the Kibana dashboard has a goal chart and if the goal chart does not display any data (ie, no result found) for the configured time window then the generated report is sent to the admin email.
- Legends in visual builder charts appear on the right in the generated report irrespective of the legend's position in the Kibana dashboard.
- There is an alignment issue in the Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in the Kibana dashboard, if the Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in the Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- In Grafana, custom template with A3 page size, landscape orientation PDF report is not generated properly.
- Kibana dashboard with 'Maps application' will be blank on generated PDF and excel reports.
- Access the documentation - Getting Started guide for Skedler Reports v4..x here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.