Build/Version Number: 4.23.0
Release date: April 21, 2021
- Display of row title for Grafana dashboards in dashboard layout
- Repeat options support for excel report using Postgres
- Folder name is shown with dashboard name while creating Grafana reports
- Grafana variable support for panel title/sheet name in excel reports
- Support for Elk 7.12.x
- Support for Grafana 7.5.x
Changes from the previous version
- Timeout For Report generation extended from 180secs to 1200secs
- Invalid rendering in Grafana repeated mode variable
- Error while generating Grafana report with 'query' type as template variable - Fixed
- Reports scheduling even after removed the reports in the reports list
- Unable to generate Data Table report for ELK 7.12.x
- In Kibana v5.6.12 and v6.x, the regional map in the Kibana dashboard is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- If the Kibana tenant name contains special characters like #,?,& and %, Skedler is will not be able to discover the dashboards from Kibana. Kindly refer to the issue https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/issues/672
- If the Kibana v5.x dashboard has only one visualization and if the visualization is a pie chart then the generated - report is sent to the warning email.
- In the generated custom report, if you find any of the template elements with the triple dot, kindly refer to the following article https://support.skedler.com/support/solutions/articles/8000077064-how-to-customize-template-elements-without-triple-dot to overcome the customization issue.
- In the IE browser drag and drop of template, elements are not supported.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap with an exact view. Please increase the size of the heatmap dashboard to get better results.
- In Grafana v5.4.2, the Bubble chart is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- Kibana charts Control, Vega, and Timelion get cut in x-axis in the generated custom PDF report.
- If the Kibana dashboard has a goal chart and if the goal chart does not display any data (ie, no result found) for the configured time window then the generated report is sent to the admin email.
- Legends in visual builder charts appear on the right in the generated report irrespective of the legend's position in the Kibana dashboard.
- There is an alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in the Kibana dashboard, if the Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running Skedler is not connected to the internet.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in the Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running Skedler is not connected to the internet.
- Kibana dashboard with 'Maps application' will be blank on generated PDF and excel reports.
- Access the documentation - Getting Started guide for Skedler Reports v4..x here.