Skedler Reports 5.4.2
Modified on: Tue, 7 Sep, 2021 at 7:35 AM
Build/Version Number: 5.4.2
Release date: 07 Sep, 2021 at 7.07 PM
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 18.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 5.x to 7.14.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 5.x.x to 7.14.x are supported.
- Grafana version from 5.x to 7.5.x
- Added the Folder name option to store the reports with burst filter
- Added auto scaling support for visualizations in Grafana 7 & above
- Added support for ELK 7.14
- Added support for Grafana 8.1.x
Changes from the previous version
- Redesigned the role based user authentication in skedler
- Fixed issue in report generation when using dashboard time for grafana 7+
- Fixed migrated report alignment issues
- Fixed report generation issue when fresh grafana instance configured as datasource
- Fixed the moment timezone browser issue with Grafana 6
- Fixed charts collapsing issue while generating report as PNG with dashboard layout
- Fixed the row title issue
- Fixed timerange mismatch in charts in generated report
- Auto scaling support for visualizations is not supported for Grafana 6
- API Key will not support for Grafana 8 dashboards which has live stream charts
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?