We are excited to announce the release of Skedler v2.7. The new version has the following features along with some bug fixes.
- Added support to Elasticseach version 5.2.2 and Kibana version 5.2.2
- Turn on/off debug mode without restarting skedler using curl command
- Phantom port series made configurable which allows running multiple Skedler instances on the same machine
- Invalid time displayed in skedler search report when time is of type epoch millis - Fixed
- Failure in sending scheduled reports with Amazon SES - Fixed
- Error while updating to new version - Fixed
- Excel report not maintaining its type - Fixed
- Not able to generate heavy dashboard - Fixed
- _id field in .skedler index different from name in file system - Fixed
- Multiple previews will not work
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler couldn't generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in dashboard to get better results
- Array data types not supported
We recommend you to upgrade at your earliest convenience to the latest version to take advantage of the enhancements and fixes.