Build/Version Number: 3.5
Release Date: May 02, 2018
- Support for Elasticsearch version from 5.x to 6.2.4 and Kibana version from 5.x to 6.2.4
- Settings page with Advanced settings for adding Custom Parameter, set scaling factor for Kibana map visualization and configure the custom report generation location.
- Ability to add the custom parameters while adding dynamic filters.
- Ability to add recipients in BCC field in the Report Action - Mail section
- Customization of the report generation output directory.
- Automatic proxy not working
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Kibana charts Timelion graph get cut in x-axis and Visual builder chart shrinks to the minimum size in the generated custom PDF report
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap. Please increase the size of the heatmap in the dashboard to get better results.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.