If You are using Skedler Alerts v3.4.x or below, please refer How to activate Skedler-Alerts license key Offline below for v3.4 and below
If you are using Skedler Alerts v3.5 and your server does not have internet access, please follow the steps below for offline activation.
Note: The embedded free trial key cannot be used for offline activation.
If you are evaluating Skedler Alerts (Free Trial) and if your server does not have internet access, please contact Skedler Support team to request a special 21-day temporary license key for offline activation. Once you receive the special key, use the steps below to activate the key offline.
- To activate the license, click the About icon in Skedler Alerts Homepage.
- To activate license Click “Activate License” button.
- The following screenshot displays the License Activation Page
- In the License Activation page, enter the required details.
Note: You must have a license key to activate the product.
- Enter the Name, Email, and Company Name in the corresponding fields.
- Enter the 25-digit alphanumeric license key or activation code in the License Key field.
- Read and select I agree to the terms and conditions checkbox
- Click Offline Activation link to initiate offline activation of Skedler Alerts.
Note: Activating the product offline does not require proxy settings.
- This generates the product_activation.txt file. Follow the steps below to generate the license file (license_key.dat).
- Copy the product_activation.txt file from the server to a machine with internet connection (you need an internet connection to generate the license_key.dat file from the license server)
- Visit Skedler Alerts licensing activation page: https://www.skedler.com/license-activation/
- On the licensing activation page, choose product and version from the dropdown menus.
- Follow instructions to upload product_activation.txt file and generate license_key.dat licensing file.
- Copy the downloaded license_key.dat file to the Skedler Alerts server.
- Make sure there is no other license_key.dat file in the folder you copy.
- Do not rename the license_key.dat file
- After generating the license file(license_key.dat). Click “About” icon in Skedler Alerts home page.
- Click “License information” button. Edition type and the license key is automatically filled. Click “Select File”, find the license file “actOff.dat” on your computer and upload it.
Note: Retain the same file name “actOff.dat” during file upload.
- Click “Activation” to activate the license.
- Click "Abort" button to abort your offline activation process.