- Support for Elasticsearch v6.5.x and Kibana v6.5.x.
- Support for Grafana v5.4.x.
- Support for Kibana Spaces. If you have multiple Spaces configured in Kibana, the dashboard/search list will be discovered based on the selected space.
- Ability to update Skedler Debian package on retaining the configuration files(reporting.yml and reportingEngineOptions).
- Support for Grafana Organization. If you have multiple Organization configured in Grafana, the dashboard list will be discovered based on the selected organization.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap with an exact view. Please increase the size of the heatmap dashboard to get better results.
- In Grafana v5.4.2, Bubble chart is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- In Kibana v5.6.12, Regional map in Kibana dashboard is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- Kibana charts Control, Vega and Timelion get cut in x-axis in the generated custom PDF report
- Legends in visual builder charts appear on the right in the generated report irrespective of the legend's position in the Kibana dashboard
- Multiple simultaneous previews are not supported.
- Alignment issue in Tag cloud when the smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running Skedler reports is not connected to the internet.