Build/Version Number: 4.2
Release Date: June 07, 2019
- Operating System
- Linux 7(debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 18.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 5.x to 7.1.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack, Search Guard and ReadOnlyRest Version from 5.x.x to 7.1.x are supported
- Grafana version from 5.x to 6.2.x
- Support for X-pack User Impersonation. User Impersonation is not supported in Search Guard and ReadOnlyRest at this time.
Changes from previous version
- Editing or cloning a report, the scheduled day of the week gets nulled out - Fixed
- In Kibana v5.6.12 and v6.x, regional map in Kibana dashboard is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- If the Kibana tenant name contains special characters like #,?,& and %, Skedler is will not be able to discover the dashboards from Kibana. Kindly refer the issue here
- If the Kibana v5.x dashboard has only one visualization and if the visualization is a pie chart then the generated - report is sent to the warning email.
- In the generated custom report, if you find any of the template elements with triple dot, kindly refer the following article How to customize template elements without triple dot to overcome the customisation issue.
- In the IE browser drag and drop of template elements is not supported.
- When heatmap visualization is small (default size) in the Kibana dashboard, Skedler is unable to generate the heatmap with an exact view. Please increase the size of the heatmap dashboard to get better results.
- In Grafana v5.4.2, Bubble chart is not displayed properly in the generated PDF report.
- In Grafana v6.x, Pie chart is not displayed properly for Dashboard layout in the generated PDF report.
- Kibana charts Control, Vega and Timelion get cut in x-axis in the generated custom PDF report.
- If the Kibana dashboard has a goal chart and if the goal chart does not display any data (ie, no result found) for the configured time window then the generated report is sent to the admin email.
- Legends in visual builder charts appear on the right in the generated report irrespective of the legend's position in the Kibana dashboard.
- There is an alignment issue in Tag cloud when smart layout is selected.
- When a visualization gets deleted in Kibana dashboard, if Skedler custom report has the deleted visualization then an empty page occurs in the generated report.
- Due to the following issue, https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/10205 in Kibana, Skedler reports will not be generated if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- In Kibana 5.2.2 and below, maps in Kibana dashboard won't be displayed if the server running skedler is not connected to the internet.
- Access the documentation - Getting Started guide for Skedler Reports v4.2 here.