This section discusses the hardware and software requirements for installing Skedler Reports v5 on different operating systems.
Supported Data Sources
- Elasticsearch & Kibana: 6.x - 7.x
- Grafana: 5.x - 8.x
- Opensearch: 0.8 - 1.x
Skedler is frequently updated to support the latest releases of the above data sources. Refer to the release notes of a Skedler version to see the supported versions of the data sources.
- Install Skedler in a standalone VM or server or docker container. Your network must be configured such that Skedler can connect to your ELK and/or Grafana data sources.
- A minimum of 2 CPU cores and 8 GB of RAM is recommended
- Ubuntu 12.04+/Debian
- Centos/RHEL 8 and above (Rocky Linux and Alma Linux are ok too, check the dependencies in the installation guide)
- Windows 64-bit
Skedler requires a database to store configuration data such as reports, users, data sources, templates, and history. Skedler supports the following databases:
- SQLite - Default, embedded database typically located in /var/lib/skedler-xg.
- MySQL - To be configured in reporting.yml.