This section discusses the hardware and software requirements for installing Skedler Reports on different operating systems.
Supported Data Sources
- Elasticsearch & Kibana: 6.x - 7.x
- Grafana: 6.x - 8.x
- Open search: 0.8 - 1.x
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.15.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60
Skedler is frequently updated to support the latest releases of the above data sources. Refer to the release notes of a Skedler version to see the supported versions of the data sources.
- Install Skedler in a standalone VM or server or docker container. Your network must be configured such that Skedler can connect to your ELK and/or Grafana data sources.
- A minimum of 2 CPU cores and 8 GB of RAM is recommended
- Ubuntu 16 & above
- Debian 7 & above
- CentOs 7 & above
- RHEL 7 & above
- Rocky Linux
- Windows Server 2012 & above
If you are looking for the support of any specific OS/OS versions other than then one's mentioned above email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skedler requires a database to store configuration data such as reports, users, data sources, templates, and history. Skedler supports the following databases:
- SQLite - Default, embedded database typically located in /var/lib/skedler-xg.
- MySQL (Version below 5.8 ) - To be configured in reporting.yml.