Skedler Reports v5.4.5 - Release Notes
Modified on: Thu, 14 Oct, 2021 at 8:57 AM
Build/Version Number: 5.4.5
Release date: 14 Oct, 2021
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 18.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 7.15.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.15.x and Security Onion 2.x.x are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.2.x
- Added support to customize the dashboard layout report
- Support for Grafana 8.2.1
- Support for ELK 7.15
- Added dropdown option with skedler versions in help menu
- Fixed image distortion when uploaded
- Improved the severity of log message
- Fixed the issue of SSL being disabled when creating datasource
- Fixed the duplication of text ; drag and drop issue in firefox
- Fixed the issue of text/element transformation while resizing element
- Fixed the issue of image spacing while uploading SVG
- Fixed the issue of page duplication in designer
- Fixed excel report generation issue in tabular report
- Fixed template issue in smart layout
- Fixed the issue regarding adding elements in landscape report
- Fixed the issue of report generation while missing image
- Fixed the issue of pre-populating the selected datasource in designer
- Fixed the issue of preview with fonts
- Auto scaling support for visualizations is not supported for Grafana 6
- API key will not be supported for Grafana 8 dashboards having live stream charts
- Kibana theme based report generation is not supported for ELK 7.14
- HTML inline report has the rendering issues
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elasticsearch.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?