To move the Skedler Alerts with the license from one server to another, deactivate the license (refer Step-by-Step to Deactivate Skedler Alerts License for more information) and follow the below steps:
1. Deactivate Skedler Alerts license in the old server.
2. Copy Skedler Alerts to the new server.
3. Verify the necessary pre-requisites in the new server. Refer Prerequisites section in the corresponding guides for more information.
4. For Linux systems Refer to Step-by-Step Skedler Alerts Installation Guide for Linux and Step-by-Step Skedler Alerts Installation Guide for Windows to install.
5. Start Skedler Alerts in new server using the cd skedler_home and bin/skedler (or bin\skedler.bat) commands.
6. Activate the license with the same key that was used to activate Skedler Alerts on the old server and use the same details to fill the form.
If you encounter any issues during the process, contact Skedler Alerts [email protected]
- Step-by-Step Skedler Alerts Installation Guide for Linux
- Step-by-Step Skedler Alerts Installation Guide for Windows
- Step-by-Step Shield Configuration Guide
- Step-by-Step Guide for License Upgrade