To upgrade skedler alerts to a newer version, follow the steps.
1. Download the new version of skedler alerts.
2. Stop skedler alerts if it is running.
3. Extract the new skedler-alerts.zip to the same folder or to a new location.
4. If extracting to a new location, provide permissions to folders as follows:
- Change the current directory (or go) to the folder where skedler-alerts.zip was extracted. For convenience, let us call this folder as $alert_home.
- Provide read/write permissions to the following folders:
5. Start Skedler Alerts as follows.
- Change directory to $alert_home (e.g., C:\alert).
- To start Skedler Alerts manually, execute bin\alert.bat
NOTE: License reactivation is required when you upgrade Skedler Alerts from the older version(below v3.8) to the latest version. Refer to Reactivate Skedler Alerts license key