Skedler Reports v5.4.6 - Release Notes
Modified on: Fri, 29 Oct, 2021 at 7:20 AM
Build/Version Number: 5.4.6
Release date: 29 Oct, 2021
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 20.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 7.15.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.15.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60 to 2.3.80 are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.2.2
- Added an option to skip SSL verification in Skedler.
- Support for Security Onion version 2.3.80
- Disabled skedler welcome email at account creation
- Fixed the issue regarding resizing the header in the dashboard layout.
- Fixed the error message text while previewing report, if license is not activated
- Fixed the error message text during report generation, if license is not activated
- Fixed the script issue while starting skedler in windows
- Fixed the issue of data mismatch in the generated report due to incorrect Org Id
- Fixed issue in displaying proper message for GRF0400
- Fixed issue in displaying proper message for PUP0500
- Fixed the issue where data set name gets cut off at 25
- Fixed prolonged report generation issue after migration from skedler v4 to v5
- Fixed the issue of downloading reports with certain Grafana filters
- Auto scaling support for visualizations is not supported for Grafana 6
- Auto scaling is not supported for Grafana Dashboard layout report
- API key will not be supported for Grafana 8 dashboards having live stream charts
- Kibana theme based report generation is not supported for ELK 7.14
- HTML inline report has the rendering issues
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elasticsearch.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?