Skedler Reports v5.4.10 - Release Notes
Modified on: Thu, 11 Nov, 2021 at 4:02 AM
Build/Version Number: 5.4.10
Release date: 11 Nov, 2021
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 20.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 7.15.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.15.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60 to 2.3.80 are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.2.2
- Added support to change the email address for super admin users.
- Added support to generate reports based on Grafana timezone.
- Connection issue with AWS Managed Grafana is resolved.
- Auto scaling support for visualizations is not supported for Grafana 6
- API key will not be supported for Grafana 8 dashboards having live stream charts
- Kibana theme based report generation is supported only for ELK 7.0 to 7.10
- HTML inline report has the rendering issues
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elasticsearch.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?