Build/Version Number: 5.7.0
Release date: 21 Jan, 2022
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 20.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 7.16.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.16.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60 to 2.3.90 are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.3.3
- Added support for png inline
- Added support for ELK where spaces are not available
- Added Grafana excel support for Postgres timescaledb.
- Added new screen for expiration
- Fixed the license deactivation issue in an offline environment
- Fixed the issue regarding charts loading when the user switches from a Dashboard layout to a custom layout
- Fixed the Issue regarding generating a report with a custom time filter using an invalid time
- Fixed the issue with the help button getting disabled after closing Skedler tour pop-up tab
- Fixed the issue of the help and documentation button getting disabled on the sign-in page
- Fixed the report generation count issue to update properly when the license is activated.
- Fixed the issue with the selection of the type of files for upload in the designer modal
- Fixed the issue generating report without data source
- A proper error message is being displayed when connecting Databases in grafana
- Fixed the issue with user search in history module
- Users can now add kibana with no prior authenticated data source with SSL
- Autofill default password when the user navigates from Create account page
- Uncheck button to include recipients in distribution is fixed
- Adding Grafana data source without authentication removed.
- Product Tour added for Left Menu
- Auto-scaling support for visualizations for Grafana 6 is not supported.
- The API key for dashboards having live stream charts in Grafana 8 is not supported.
- Kibana theme-based report generation is supported only for ELK 7.0 to 7.10.
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet.
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elastic search.