Build/Version Number: 5.8.0
Release date: 18 Feb, 2022
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 20.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 7.16.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.16.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60 to 2.3.90 are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.3.4
- Support for the latest version of ELK 7.16.3
- Support for the latest version of Grafana 8.3.4
- Added Option to change the date time format
- Redesign Grafana datasource layout
- Redesign Kibana datasource layout
- Fixed issue in excel report generation for specified chart generation
- Fixed issue in rendering stat charts in the Grafana
- Fixed auto scaling issue in the Grafana
- Fixed minor issue in puppeteer url loading
- Fixed the overlapping issue in the Grafana chart's legend
- Auto-scaling support for visualizations for Grafana 6 is not supported.
- The API key for dashboards having live stream charts in Grafana 8 is not supported.
- Kibana theme-based report generation is supported only for ELK 7.0 to 7.10.
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet.
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elastic search.