Build/Version Number: 5.9.0
Release date: 18 Mar, 2022
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 20.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 8.0
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.16.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60 to 2.3.100 are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.4.3
- Added support for Elasticsearch & kibana 8.0
- Added auto suggestion option for mail notification in distribution
- Added support for Grafana 8.4.3
- Support For Security Onion 2.3.100
- Added Support for Undo & Redo in report designer
- Fixed incorrect message in dialog box while removing user issue
- Added option to show visualization name on hovering the chart element in the report designer
- Fixed user experience issue in editing a report
- Added guideline to create report in report designer
- Improved user experience in time window selection.
- Auto-scaling support for visualizations for Grafana 6 is not supported.
- The API key for dashboards having live stream charts in Grafana 8 is not supported.
- Kibana theme-based report generation is supported only for ELK 7.0 to 7.10.
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet.
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elastic search.