Build/Version Number: 5.10.0
Release date: 14 Apr, 2022
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 21.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 8.1.0
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.16.x and Security Onion from 2.3.60 to 2.3.110 are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.4.4
Added support for Grafana 8.4.4
Added support for Elasticsearch and Kibana 8.1.0
Added feature to snap elements while resizing and dragging the element in designer
Improved user experience in the designer
Support For Security Onion System v2.3.110
Fixed issue in stopping Redis after completion of migration
Fixed chart rendering issue when it has a large dataset in Kibana
Fixed use dashboard time window issue in report designer
Displayed element's dimension while resizing the element
Fixed user experience issue in editing a report
Moved element styling to the design toolbar
- Auto-scaling support for visualizations for Grafana 6 is not supported.
- The API key for dashboards having live stream charts in Grafana 8 is not supported.
- Kibana theme-based report generation is supported only for ELK 7.0 to 7.10.
- Kibana logs stream is not supported yet.
- Grafana excel reports will support only raw queries for all data sources except elastic search.