- Run skedler in debug mode
- Open a scheduled report and try Mail now.
- Open the log file at log/skedler.log.
- If you get any Authorization error, follow the steps given below.
- Log into your google email account and then go to this link: https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps and set "Access for less secure apps" to ON. Test to see if your issue is resolved. If it isn't resolved, continue to Step #2.
- Go to https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6009563 (Titled: "Password incorrect error"). This page says There are several reasons why you might see a “Password incorrect” error (aka 534-5.7.14) when signing in to Google using third-party apps. In some cases even if you type your password correctly. This page gives 4 suggestions of things to try.