If you face an issue in running Skedler, the support team will request you to run Skedler in debug mode and upload the log files. Here is how you can run Skedler manually in debug mode and collect the log files.
Skedler version 3.x
- Use the following command from skedler_home
- To turn ON set the variable debugMode value to truesudo curl -XPOST <skedlerURL>/loggerMode -d "debugMode=true"
- To turn OFF set the variable debugMode value to false
Location of the log files
Once you have turned the debug mode, reproduce the issue and collect the log files from the following location,
- Skedler reports log files in skedler_home/log/ directory. Look for skedler.log and skedler-elasticsearch.log
- Skedler license log file skedler_home/log/license.log (For Windows: skedler_home/bin/lexlog.txt)