- Select the time filter from list of available time filters
- Click on Save Dashboard icon, enable "Store time with dashboard" and click save button
- This saves the Dashboard with the selected time filter
How to use "Use dashboard time" in Skedler
- Skedler will automatically discover all the existing Kibana dashboards.
- If Kibana dashboard is saved with "Store time with dashboard" option in Kibana then, in Skedler you can see an option "Use dashboard time", which is checked by default.
- If "Use Dashboard time" is checked in Mail Now/Generate Now/Schedule, then the reports are generated with the stored time window in Kibana."
- If "Use Dashboard time" is unchecked in Mail Now/Generate Now/Schedule, then the reports will be generated with default time window of Kibana which is 15 minutes by default.
- In Preview if the "Dashboard Time window" is selected, then the reports are generated with the stored time window in Kibana. Otherwise, reports will be generated for the respective time window selected in the "Preview Time" drop down Eg., "Hourly" will show last 1 hour data