Skedler Reports v5.4.3 - Release Notes
Modified on: Thu, 23 Sep, 2021 at 11:15 AM
Build/Version Number: 5.4.3
Release date: 17 Sep, 2021
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 18.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 5.x to 7.14.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 5.x.x to 7.14.x are supported.
- Grafana version from 5.x to 8.1.x
- Improved logs details
- Added skedler documentation link in the app header
- Fixed Grafana and Kibana https login error
- Fixed template preview generating for all templates issue when update happens on a single template
- Added the proper error message when report generation fails, due to dashboard error
- Fixed the license activation issue, when user submits the key with trailing white spaces
- Fixed cannot able to retrieve template when applying same template to itself issue
- Fixed the Grafana charts resizing adoption issue
- Fixed Grafana and Kibana Https login error
- Auto scaling support for visualizations is not supported for Grafana 6
- API Key will not support for Grafana 8 dashboards which has live stream charts
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?