Skedler Reports v5.4.4 - Release Notes
Modified on: Thu, 14 Oct, 2021 at 8:51 AM
Build/Version Number: 5.4.4
Release date: 01 Oct, 2021
- Operating System
- Linux 7 (debian7/ubuntu12.04 to 18.04, RedHat 7/CentOS 7)
- Windows 64 bit
- MacOs 64 bit
- Please note that Linux 6 is not supported.
- Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch & Kibana 6.x to 7.14.x
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch from 0.8.0 to 1.13.0 is supported.
- Security plugins: Xpack and Search Guard Version from 6.x.x to 7.14.x and Security Onion 2.x.x are supported.
- Grafana version from 6.x to 8.1.x
- Added features to change font size, alignment and inline styles(B, I , U)
- Support For Security Onion 2
- Improved error messages during generation of reports with Grafana charts
- Added search support for charts during design
- Added the ability to download the report based on filter query
- Added a new option for authentication type in kibana form
- Fixed issue in updating timezone globally in site settings
- Fixed the duplicating issue in available charts palette
- Handled proper error cases for report preview
- Fixed text overflow issue when resizing the text area field
- Fixed the issue of empty newline addition while resizing subheader field
- Fixed report generation issue while using custom time filter
- Fixed rendering inconsistency issue with grafana table
- Fixed visualization undefined issue with ELK 7.14
- Fixed text wrapping issue when resizing the text area
- Fixed the issue of scheduled reports being terminated when the machine restarts
- Fixed the issue of visualization when resizing Grafana charts
- Fixed data mismatch with generated report and dashboard data while using time filter
- Fixed the excel generation issue for specific dashboard
- Fixed the text spacing issue with dashboard layout
- Fixed login issue when user enters credentials with password manager
- Auto scaling support for visualizations is not supported for Grafana 6
- API key will not be supported for Grafana 8 dashboards having live stream charts
- Kibana theme based report generation is not supported for ELK 7.14
- HTML inline report has the rendering issues
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?